Thursday, January 16, 2014

Quick Update

HEEELLLLOOOO Bloggers and Bloggette readers/DIYers/Blog makers/and everyone in between.

     Just a quick update on what has been going on and why I haven't posted any blogs/DIY blogs. The reason behind that was in November I had mentioned I was doing some training out of town. Well being that after the training it was the holidays and my official start work date I didn't have time to post anything. Also once January came around it was the new year and on the 13th was my birthday and the 15th was my dads. I am now free after all these crazy holidays and birthdays, so yes I will be back to posting. I know tomorrow is Friday I will not be doing a DIY, but I am thinking about moving my DIY on Tuesday. Also I will be doing more youtube videos this is my new year goal and I plan on doing so. I have a new camera and laptop so everyone be on the lookout.

That is all for tonight remember to rock on and stay beautiful. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment